Off Topic Sanctuary

me, for some strange reason

Java players 50 mods to turn Minecraft into literally fucking Balatro, Elden Ring, and God of War all blended in one:

Bedrock Players eating their dinner their mom made them (they’re 8-year-olds playing on their first console):

RC: why do you care? either of you? this dumb

This happens while I’m playing skywars

What about that bug when entering a nether portal where the game teleports the players coordinates but fails to load the destination chunks so you fall into the void

It doesn't matter

None of this matters

:friend:

RC: this isn't accomplishing anything

Anonymous? The hacking group? Their signature thing is the V for Vendetta mask?

I have never seen, heard of, nor experienced this

Same with bedrock players

um
it sounds good
link?

Why does the wiki do this?

Uhhh…

:thumbsupkris:

Edit the quote back in

WHAT? Do WHAT?

:friend:

Don’t feel like it

is there no link
then why did you even bring it up

Well then System won't feel like letting the quote be in your post

I’m sure theirs tons of recreations online
I was just using it as an example