ANYWAY
guys I need help
I wanna make a youtube video about my minecraft mod but I want actual voiceover
but I also want it to not be my real voice, so I wanna use a voice changer so it can't be traced to my actual voice
but I can't find a good voice changer that isn't just AI slop
anybody know any good ones
I'm using OBS if that helps
TO: oh i mean, tts is there...
Minecraft is a game full of bugs and it does not matter which version you are playing.
yeah but like
that's not expressive
I want it to be me speaking, so it actually sounds like a person, I just don't want it to sound like me
TO: oh then i don't fucking know period
IT DOES THOUGH
NAME ONE UNAVOIDABLE BUG IN JAVA THAT CAN DIRECTLY HAMPER GAMEPLAY
Data corruption
that's
not
GAMEPLAY BUG
THAT IS HARDWARE
THAT DOES NOT CAUSE YOU TO DROP THROUGH SOLID BLOCKS
THAT DOES NOT CAUSE YOU TO START TAKING DAMAGE FOR NO REASON BECAUSE THE SERVER THINKS YOU'RE SOMEWHERE ELSE
CORRUPTED WORLDS CAN BE RECOVERED
Is all of that not data corruption?
I AM A BUGROCK PLAYER
EL FIN
...no.
corruption
is corruption
which can be undone
Respawn:
RC: you guys are still having this argument?
?
you still lose all your stuff
I've seen bugrock videos where the player is bridging over lava, and a sudden and inexplicable desync (in singleplayer harcore btw) causes the last like 6 blocks they placed to undo placing, causing them to fall into the lava and die
so even if they weren't in harcore mode, they'd have lost all their stuff anyway, which can't be undone
I know it's a thing
I just don't know what to look for
You mean like the anonymous voice changer?
sigh
yeah
e&hk just won't admit that bugrock's bugs are bad
???
RC: who cares?
