Off Topic Sanctuary

Also carpet duping is still a bug

Same with duping gravity blocks through the end portal

THIS COMPUTER IS ABSOLUTELY JACKED
WHEN I PLAY JAVA, WITH BSL, IT RUNS AT LIKE 50FPS
IT'S JUST BUGROCK

yeah, but those require a player actively carrying out tasks for the glitch to even work
BUGROCK GLITCHES, HOWEVER, UNDO ALL YOUR HARD WORK WITH NO EXPLANATION OTHER THAN "oooohhhh client server desync ooooohhhhh"

I'm done arguing with you.

You don't listen to anything.

This is a waste of my time.

RC: I guess you could say that's your "device" "theory"

I'm absolutely "listening".
it's just that what you're saying is scientifically incorrect.
proven by the horrible experiences of java players worldwide.

I am a bugrock player (because it has the hive) and I agree with calling it bugrock

I practically only play the hive

What the fuck? How?

replying…

BRO
And you say I'm the one who's not listening?

I don't really wanna argue about this anymore either, so agree to disagree ig

None of that is a scientific study

there's still many lines of reasoning that all point towards
"BUGROCK IS BUG"
even if it isn't really "scientific", it's still clean logic

So you're just making shit up about Bedrock now?

no
other than saying that it was scientifically proven, everything I'm saying is true
I actually experienced all those bugs I described back-to-back

BUGROCK IS BUGGY
THE END

You have no proof it's scientifically proven so you're just making shit up now.

JAVA IS TOO

THE END

I admitted that that specific thing I said was false. everything else, though, is completely true

IT REALLY ISN'T
THE BUGS IN JAVA ARE NECESSARILY PLAYER-TRIGGERED, WHILE BUGS IN BUGROCK ARE GAME-BREAKING AND A MENACE TO SOCIETY
IT'S NOT THE SAME AT ALL