Off Topic Sanctuary

Just
Don’t press it
It’s not that hard to ignore that

unbelievable.
I've seen countless YouTube videos on this exact thing, yet you people still refuse to admit that "Bugrock" is valid.
you all insist that these insane glitches are "super rare" and crap, but what does the Java player see?
NOT THAT
EVERY TIME THAT I'VE EVER HEARD OF A JAVA PLAYER TRYING BEDROCK, IT'S THIS EXACT THING
THEY SAY THAT THEY SEE A TON OF GLITCHES
THE BUGROCK PLAYER SAYS "oh wow that's super rare"
OH MY HECKING FREAKING GOSH AAAARGH YOU IMBECILES

Legacy Console Edition had severe size limitations due to the hardware it was built for but if you remove that then it's peak

RC: yeah but clearly shows the mojang's priorities when it comes to bedrock

Don’t call us imbeciles because we can’t afford 2 sticks of ddr-3 (5 quadrillion dollars on sale)

I don't know what to say other than skill issue

I've played Bedrock for years and haven't encountered a single bug

ok yeah legacy console is peak
I really miss those silly little minigames

HECK YOU MEAN
MY TRASHY COMPUTER COULD RUN JAVA JUST FINE (until it died of old age), BUT COULDN'T RUN BUGROCK
THE ONLY REASON I WAS ABLE TO PLAY BUGROCK WAS BECAUSE I HAD ACCESS TO MY MOM'S COMPUTER, WHICH IS REALLY FANCY AND STUFF

is that the truth? or is it just your bugrocker hubris?

You ran it with mods, didn't you?

RC: omg who fucking care

Also y’all see one block slightly lag to break and say “UNPLAYABLE GARBAGE”
you see one zombie lag in midair for 3 milliseconds and you rip our heads off

Y'know

Maybe

If you weren't trying to break the game

It wouldn't break.

RC: its literally personal preference you get both versions when you get the game it anyone can choose whatever it doesn't matter

RC: this argument is stupid

If you have a pc

AN ENTIRE TREE, CHOPPED DOWN, BUT DROPPING NO LOGS
I WATCHED THAT THING RECONSTRUCT ITSELF BEFORE IT DROPPED ALL AT ONCE

IT WAS LITERALLY WALKING BACKWARDS, AWAY FROM ME
I WATCHED IT GO

I WAS JUST TRYING TO PLAY MINECRAFT WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT

RC: well yeah but then who care you can't choose java anyway so arguing over which is better doesn't matter

Sounds like a bad device to me

Ok
I’m leave now