Off Topic Sanctuary

(:
Yay
I’m so jolly rn

27
THE NUMBER JUST KEEPS RISING

39 MODS LOOKING AT MY MOD AND I'M JUST LIKE
SITTIN' HERE
READING DRAGON BALL
DOING BASICALLY NOTHING
WHILE THE THING I JUST SPENT LIKE 3 HOURS ON GETS MALWARE SCANNED
WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO
:ralsplat:

yall I actually like this pfp it might actually stay

I say that but I probably just jinxed it

Bedrock*

*bugrock

You're wrong for calling it bugrock, Java is not any less glitchy.

ummmmm
YES IT IS?!
BUGROCK IS SO IMPOSSIBLY MORE GLITCHY THAN JAVA
I'M A REGULAR JAVA PLAYER, AND THE ONE TIME I PICKED UP BUGROCK, THERE WERE GLITCHES AT EVERY TURN
HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A MOONWALKING ZOMBIE IN JAVA?!
HAVE YOU EVER SEEN INSTANT CREEPERS?!
HAVE YOU EVER SEEN BLOCKS UNPLACING AND UNBREAKING THEMSELVES IN JAVA?!
NO!!!
BECAUSE JAVA DOESN'T HAVE THESE THINGS!!!

Bugrock. End of story.

People always say "Oh, those glitches are so uncommon bro, like you can go months without seeing anything out of the ordinary" WELL I GUESS EITHER I'M JUST SUPER (un)LUCKY, OR YOU ARE A FLAT OUT LIAR!!!

That’s just you dude

Have you ever heard of cherry picking?

Because you clearly haven't played Bedrock.

Also, if it's so bad why the hell are you begging Mojang to add our features to your Java Edition?

Getting treated less human because I can’t afford a $20,000 PC with integrated graphics and DDR5 and Nvidia 69

You're a flat out lier.

I WAS LITERALLY PLAYING BUGROCK YESTERDAY AND IT WAS HECK

IT'S RIGHT THERE
AND THIS ALL HAPPENED YESTERDAY I'M NOT EVEN EXAGGERATING AT ALL

RC: bedrock has less sauce and pushes micro transactions in your face

No
There really aren’t that many microtransaction
Unless you spend every second in the marketplace
Like
I play the game
There is not once an ad or anything that tells you to get minecoins
I’ve never had a minecoin to my name

I only bought the Legacy Console Edition packs

You are very unlucky
I’ve been playing bedrock for so long
Glitches barely ever appear

RC: why is the browse add-ons button bigger than the settings button? who is picks the brows add-ons button more than settings?

This is true
I can’t afford a pc
Nor do I even have space for one
Let me have my Minecraft that is EXACTLY THE SAME
Add or subtract a few features