Off Topic Sanctuary

That's the job of DEMOs.

I am the evil twin/clone

:friend:

TO: wE aRe bAlliNg, mY fwEnd sAyed dAt :D

TO: oWkay i hAve tHe fUll gAme nOw :DDD

Gng who decided on this name?


Like Imagine saying “I beat white woman”

playing bugrock rn
is this normal?

JJK Fan-dub but it’s literally just undertale

Only watch take 1 if you don’t have a sense of humor

Who let this guy be a PMC moderator :sob:

oh no 390 not 0 not 9 not 3 390 oh no how terrible whatever shalli do sn onoooooo snail snail snail

guys ofc gamemaker adds deltarune to the thumbnail

Made With GameMaker 2026 - YouTube

ok guys this guys channel is so dumb but entertaining I Tried Ancient Ball Making Techniques

I think that's the point

No, no it is not

I gtg now

See you all tomorrow!
Aqua_overworld_three_eyes

Bi(sexual) bi(sexual)!

Adieu.

Happens to me all the time

I’m have now decide to wage war on this stupid fucking emoji (:face_with_bags_under_eyes:)

Every person who uses it will be sent to the deepest, darkest depths of Hell where they belong.

With the rest of the TikTok (Brain Sludge) people.

Y'ALL
24 MODRINTH MODERATORS ARE ANALYZING MY MOD RN