I just
slammed my
knee on
the inside
of the
car door
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeowch
I need to redraw that, it’s so off center
TO: okAY
it honestly looks so cute ngl
TO: wOW O_O
Chara
TO: yeah now that i look at it it looks like dat XD
TO: okway i wanna use it as my pfp which one should i use :3
- nowmal
- twoll
okay why are you using W in the place of R
TO: fuNNies
bro is talking in UwU language
![]()
TO: yeah i do it to "r"agebait you XD
Wagebait*
ok i have a legit question for you
why the FUCK do you do it?
it doesnt make your life better
it sure as hell doesnt make ours better
TO: its for laughs, and i was using w cause i was used to it from using that quirk so thats really why lol
well
sorry to tell you, but its not making anyone laugh anymore (and it never made anyone laugh in the first place)
RC: new game theory video on deltarune and I already know all the shit they said they have once again brough nothing new to the table

