im just gonna fire the PPCC now, it's been charged for a few minutes now.
sounds of big red button pressing
im just gonna fire the PPCC now, it's been charged for a few minutes now.
sounds of big red button pressing
TO: okay
i don't care, i got all the fucking shit going on over there, so i don't need to be there in there lol
Not you
Tupid
oh
That is NOT
dumbshit horseplay
You are genuinely ragebaiting so hard
TO: wait i am
bro i am being serious, i don't even know that i am ragebaiting right now
This is the third time Apollo has changed their pfp today I think
I am rage
![]()
Anyway i forgive you now
You still aren’t going back in the ds pm tho
I am aqua
Be more like me
long, dramatic sigh
its plue
TO: okay i really did nothing there but say homestuck.com so i don't care lol
btw jack is my eternal nemesis now
the great war of spin and skew has begun
Btw the PPCC laser should be reaching your location in around 30 seconds
uno reverse
Uno reverse + 4
You fool, that's a built-in defense of the PPCC
uno reverse +5
How do I get to the third area
Uno reverse + 8 (the PPCC defense + one of my own)