Off Topic Sanctuary

uno reverse + infinity

So you beat the Overgrown Gatehouse
And then you beat the Infested Dungeon or whatever it's called
And then you're at the third area (called the Forgotten Library)

Uno reverse +infinity +1

...
looks on in despair
@JACKOBLACKOLANTERN? Yeah, uh, someone uno reverse + infinity'd. I'll miss you.

haha just kidding
uno reverse - whatever subtracts infinity to whatever decimal it takes to negate the reflecting effect but keep the negating the effect
because I am NICE

So fun thing about infinity, it kinda remains as infinity regardless of what you subtract from it

what if you sebtract infinity

I think that's either 0 or undefined

ok guys cant talk my laptop is dying

It’s 0
Because
Subtracting something from itself is always 0

I’ve never made it past the infested dungeon :skull:

I'm gonna go play FNaF World Refreshed

Well do that first then

TF you mean :head_shaking_horizontally: you have to beat the Infested Dungeon to get to the Forgotten Library

Correct

TO: yOu gUys aRe aLL haTers, oNly kiRby fAn iS cOol DDD:

YOU HAVE GIVEN ME MANY STROKES JUST FROM READING THAT QUIRK
CHOOSE ONE QUIRK AND ONE QUIRK ONLY
IT WAS FINE WHEN IT WAS JUST THE HOMESTUCK THING

no

its just annoying

what is the trend with typing quirks

it just makes stuff harder to read

and makes it harder for people to type replies

so

PLEASE
FUCKING
STOP
THE HOMESTUCK THING WAS ANNOYING ENOUGH
BUT
FUCKING
STOP
STOP THIS LIVING HELL

TO: oHhh yEaaa, aBout hOw itS stIll a hOmesTuck tHIng :ll

I mean, I still didn't really like the homestuck thing, 'cause RC got to it first (and you aren't even doing the initials thing right), but at least it wasn't tHIs
tHiS is cOMPletEly UNrEadaBLe