Off Topic Sanctuary

LOOK AT THE WIKI YOU IMBECILE

THERE IS A CAFE INTERACTION SHOWING IT

This, alongside the usage of exclusively they/them pronouns for Seth throughout the Chapter, heavily implies that they are uncertain of a gender for themselves and/OR are nonbinary/genderfluid.

IT!
IS!
UP!
TO!
INTERPRETATION!
WHICH!
ONE!
SETH!
IS!

Twin stop ragebaiting it ain’t working :broken_heart:

So don’t call them he?.

I WAS REFERRING TO CARYKH BY SAYING HE

look at the edits.

there is more wrong with the post.

Does not mean

TO: uH hUH @ _ @

THE!
ARTICLE!
VERY!
CLEARLY!
SAYS!
AND/OR!!!

Alright I’m giving him the silence treatment
You are now my mortal enemy
Also I’m removing you from the ds pm

who

tomeh?

TO: wHo :?

what is ds pm

You

Deltaskew

TO: what the FUCK is the ds pm

Even so, there are other wrong things
Be better

oh am i in that?
also I edited my profile
take a l;ook whenever