Off Topic Sanctuary

Is agreeable, yes?

One is just sending like those weird black and white images of people being dumb
The other is just saying the same shit over and over again

I don’t know of those black and white images

This:

That doesn’t seem bad

But like
In such a way
In such a manner
Like well be arguing and he’ll send ts:

do yall like my new song:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HcOlI9FcAZwvgaos6CQtrBM1o-Cwo9XW/view?usp=sharing

SUPER ACCURATE 100% :100:

RC: anyone ever notice how growlithe's front paws are different from its back paws?

Wait, you're right..

GOD DAMN 1T NEVER [Doing that] TO ME A6AIN

RC: its always been like this in official art but it hasn't been like this in the games until firered and leafgreen

(ooc)
guys I'm playing https://bluecoyotestudio.itch.io/ball-game and I kid you not, grower+fried omelette+absolute dupes+arrow+the survivor is a guaranteed win every time, you just clip out of bounds and eventually it leads to a stalemate in your favor

TO: scrolling through unused music shit I made and I found that I remade the best fucking intro for a song ever

here it is, you might know the original

heres a song i made

i feel like ive heard it....

ASLHAHIHSKHSDKIHR

accidentally summons a hamburger from thin air

AJLKDSA-oh, munch, alright im good now

never heard it.

TO: ok

thats insane though

or wait

i recognize the name