Off Topic Sanctuary

oh my gosh

idk why im nervous but i found a bug in ch5 and i sent it via email

FS: Tomeh
FS: I'm Homing my Stuck rn

TO: sorry I was talking about the weirdest shit ever with my friends

wait I thought you hated talking like this

FS: now im doing it so
FS: uhh

FS: nah imma put my own twist on it.

hell yeah, one of us :)

FS: nah im not creative enough

TO: which is?

i'm drawing yaoi rn :)

TO: wow why the fuck did you say that then

<7/6/2026,6:42 PM)>: UHEHE

nah thats too tedious

TO: you don't even know how to talk like this

FS: yes i do i chose not to right there

That is also an amazing shade of blue

TO: ok

FS: thank you

[FUSION14]: yoooooo i LIKE this

but i wont do it.

its too tedious

TO: ok you should stop talkin like this