Off Topic Sanctuary

I’ve been larping Deltarune

I’ve only been watching playthroughs of me playing Deltarune

NO

I mean the more I listen to it the more I realize how good it its

Btw, what difficulty did you set your world to?

I respect him very much. Also:
Delectable tea, or deadly poison?

It's too late. the numbers are already ruined.

You watched playthroughs of you playing... wait, what?

Epic Flower Man remix
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRBH0lcvHFU

normal

guys, wait

i was looking at a live chat

and

uhh

someone was saying "Apple" was a slur for like, native americans???

IVE NEVER HEARD OF THIS PLEASE TELL ME

I think they're talking nonsense

okay good

1 guy was saying it and i was hella confused

guess hes just someone wanting attention

was i the only one who read this as shit without the "t" like shi-

Probably not but I did not

just rolled my ankle really bad and now its hurt

wish me luck

How quick mfs be to call you a larper when you don’t know how many armpit hairs Susie plucked out with her teeth on a Saturday morning in May on an even date:

[INSERT GIF OF FLOWERYRUNNING]

That’s like common knowledge
184

My friend group is having drama and it’s the most stupid shi ever
I feel like that one gif of the monster tweaking in a Halloween store

What’s the drama

2 people who are genuinely really annoying and rage baiting when it comes to gcs openly said they don’t like me, and are now trying to gaslight and rage bait their way out of trouble
TLDR; two people left the gc because they were rude, now trying to say they’re the victims
Luckily no one is falling for it

Then why are they in it
And by it?
Heh, let’s just say, the friend group

One is childhood friend of like the leader (the leader is super chill and does say that he’s being annoying tho) and the other is the friend of the other

Sounds like terrible "friends"

Here’s what I think qualifies as ragebait:

  • making silly facial expressions at someone
  • Playfully mocking someone
  • Etc etc

What doesn’t qualify as Ragebait is

  • calling someone a slur
  • Physically hurting someone
  • Causing someone mental harm
  • Etc