Off Topic Sanctuary

SHUT YOUR PUER Ass up. I've got something to say about you

Let's get down to business and value value. The fun. Brush those theories off now or mystery. Mystery man, all those players never treat me right. They haven't seen what a truly meant and my old entry. 17. Aye we plunder root beer and of course we plunder ale. We've kidnapped all of deltarune and stolen undertale, but ho we change our Targets or heaven is in sight. We'll steal your home for good and take away your holy light

:starwalker:

im fr the youngest ;-;

but, my sister is a generally good sister, she usually just zones out when i try to tell her something.

What if you sold empty vapes to kids?

What’re they gonna do, tell their parents?

WE NEED TO DO THIS GUYS

my sister is a good sister sometimes, i just think she hate's everything i like because i like it.

???

As in if I like something she hates it because I like it. For example, I like Star wars. She's never seen a Star wars movie in her life. Only like 3 seconds of clips and she hates Star wars

yeah but knowing you, it's probably because you spend six fucking months talking about one thing and one thing only

oh ok

yea my sister enjoys reading

so idk if she minds me explaining the plot to deltarune cause

its a pretty good plot (like everyone doesnt already know that)

Gaster in Deltarune Chapter 5?

Force her to watch the clone wars

All of it

I haven't even seen all of the clone wars. but that's a brilliant plan. evil laugh

I’ve seen all of it
Twice

Plus the bad batch
And rebels

i have seen all of rebels, it is a peak show.

What about the bad batch?

Nah I just know the lore

W H A T C H I T