Off Topic Sanctuary

uhhh

overwhelmed

but she did pretty good, for being someone who mainly reads books

TO: nice

armor though because if you don't, its gonna be not easy also how much heath

okay guys

is this a hot take:

i think GLACIER is a good song

like

its fr good

only 100 still. i cant find any of those heart things.

my sister SUCKS at the game and can't even do another day in hometown

TO: m i n e

why though

easier said than done

well

we know these songs by heart (mostly)

they dont

cause

for the funni

Because i originally wanted to annoy her but she got into to it so why stop a good thing

fun fact

if you don't respect this guy i don't respect you

RESPECT

Evil larry is gaster

also

sometimes i feel bad for my sisters cause ill casually start explaining the entirety of deltarune just to justify that a song should play in a certain place or something.

I wish i could do that with my sister. she never wants to hear anything i have to say ever.

also fun fact: I am the eldest child on both sides of my family including cousins.

Bro is my cousin who I forgot the name of frfr

which makes you the main character

also this is so real

Just because I'm the eldest does not make me the main character

yeah i know but you're still the main character anyway