Off Topic Sanctuary

GET IT RIGHT NOW- (/j)

Lucky… I wish I had Mario odyssey...

(it’s on my birthday list, but also, it’s like 60 bucks…)

inflation is craaaazyyy

TO: wain world is peak

TO: piss tower is my favorite indie game

Yeah, Tenna plushies are going up in price, too!! :c

For more info, search up “Tenna inflation”

why

You could have just… not posted this… it’s ingrained into my eyes…

good.

wait I don't have any of the stuff you can play Mario galaxy on so oopsies

ewwww ai ew eww ewww it’s ai

TO: i found it on twitter

what this is saying is uhhh...

a person married his (his??? I think???) sibling, who is a sink

TO: type of shit i send my friends

TO: they are making the same face

TO: guys do i sneak or murder everyone

kill EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:widesusie: :widesusie: :widesusie: :widesusie: :widesusie:

Sneak
Sneak
Sneak
Sneak

TO: boring