Off Topic Sanctuary

If you try killing everyone, you'll die trying

Worth.

Worth what?
Apples?
Bananas?

You know what

What

TO: does bro know what game im playing

Depends

TO: metal gear rising

I haven't played Metal Gear Rising but I assume you'll die.

I made this in sandboxles in neal.fun and it was very nice and cute and the ground is gingerbread and the 'snow' is sugar and I'm going to pretend that the stuff to the right is eggnog because there isn't an option for it, there was an option where I could put humans in so I did and they just started eating everything ;-;

so then I buried them alive with snow :DDD

RC: how do you know rain world but not mario galaxy?

RC: confusing ball knowledge

RC: anyway I've been playing a lot of kirby soft and wet recently very addicting game

nice game[1]


  1. ↩︎

Aqua Wave * As someone who owns Mario Odyssey, I can confirm that it has ALWAYS been 60 bucks

Apparently prepare thyself + judgement = yomi hustle crash

Precisely

TO: the two apps of terror and nightmares

image

TO: cool footage i have h


IT'S ALIVE