Off Topic Sanctuary

  • I CAN'T STAND IT!!! I THINK I'M GONNA HAVE A [HeartAttack]! [Heart attack II]

— Da Wiki

TO: oh and here’s the picture of brendan yates i promised

:jalse:

TO: but i did

i dont know who that is but peak anyways

HELL YEAAAAHHHH!!!!!!

YES UNDERTALE YELLOW ASDFGHJNMHUGFTHUJ :temmie:

TO: it’s in my “i’ll play one day” section

RC: yeah

I think it's bad that the only game I know in that is deltarune ;-;

TO: this reminds me i made one too but i forgot to share it

TO: i know you really like shovel knight

you dont know mario galaxy or smash bros brawl OR m64 ds

sigh

sowwy I'm very uncultured ;-;

go play mario galaxy NOW

TO: i forgot to show it lmao

i know 6 of deez

FGHJHFGBHJNKHFGYBHJNK I'll try to get it

I know Rain World and Undertale

I heard of Pizza Tower before tho

So three