Now THIS is a cowboy mashup!


Seems like the town is not big enough for the 4 of us. Someone needs to go. And it ain't gonna be one from our team!
Happy international cowboy day! :cowboy_hat_face: I originally wanted to post this on the 23rd of July but as it turns out the cowboy day would be two days later (today) so I decided to hold it off a little. This didn't turn out as great as I thought it would, mostly because the files from Photoshop and Canva seemingly don't go very well together in terms of quality. Oh well. In any case, enjoy a meme surprisingly no one has seemingly ever thought of before.

Genderfluid Cowboy

Male Cowboy

Cowboy, Not Boy

Vs FRIEND INSIDE ME

WTF So scary.

The best part is that it has the same character types as the og team in deltarune

Clover is a human lightner
Starlo is a monster lightner
Yellow is a Darkner (essentially)

Yep

You're right. I actually went for this specific order because of it, and just forgot to add this detail to the post. Seems that you beat me to it :+1:

does friend inside me have criminell tendencies

Yes, Friend inside me is an immortal being who outlived and consumed Andy.

I mean, his name tells us that he was inside someone at least a single time. I'm pretty sure that being inside someone, no matter the definition of the term, can be surely classified as a criminell tendency. And yes, I wrote this as boring as I could on purpose.

Don’t forget the fact as the years go by he will never die.

:friend:

1 Like

why are clover and starlo in light world mode
shouldn't they have dark world outfits or something

Are you bothered by this more than by the fact that there's a literal Friend Inside Me?
The answer: this is a mashup after all. It transcends the rules of the world.

I think those are the dark world outfits, Starlo in Deltarune Wouldn’t have the cowboy outfit in the light world, and clover transcends the light and dark.

I mean he's just grayscale Woody

Unfortunately there’s not enough space to bring in Cole from DRY :(

4 Player Party, it’s inevitable anyway.

Oh wait. I actually didn't know that deltarune yellow existed lol.

Yeah I know, it’s not very well-known but it is SO FREAKING GOOD

It’s one of my top three fangames

Jongler wasn’t invited :pensive_face:

cowboy

Someone needs to make a fangame with this fight