They’d round out the Group with the He/They Enby Cowboy with Cole’s They/Them. Then We’d have a Genderfluid Cowboy, He/They Enby Cowboy, He/Him Enby Cowboy, They/Them Enby Cowboy, Starlo, and FRIEND INSIDE ME.
Get the original Woody
Mashup of the century
Of the millennia
Of the <>
Of the ![]()
Of the
@Muddtile u can read this, right? ^
Of the?
idk
Original Woody would overwhelm this place, heck yeah! And Jesse is there for some reason.
Actually in DRY Cole is he/him
Thanks for telling me, now we have overlap with Starlo. Weird for an au to make a character like clover static like that but I guess it exists. Guess I just like Late Deltatraveler Yellow’s Cole a Lot more and confused the two.(That Cole does mainly use they/them but the pronouns do vary heavily, just like clover, and I say late since the fangame is dead and for clover its dev logs that show the variance. Mastersword Gaming seemed to write clover like how yellow is done, which is fun.)(and I might have also confused it with the Older DRY stored under Toastemperor)
is "starlo" a gender
No the overlap with Starlo is male.
Cowboy is a gender though, according to Deltarune chapter 5.
That's my favorite gender
It’s Yellow’s Gender, and Green’s Is Chef. Seth is Unknown but as a tactician with a noticeable dislike for Binary Gendering and a like for They/Them Pronouns they’re most likely enby. Blue is a Man, Flowery is unknown but most likely something masc, Aqua is a “Girl”, and Orange is a Girl.
wait really