TO: wait I know this isn't related to what your saying but here me out
the end of the line is the best song in americana
genocide is the best song in smash
and all I want is the best in ixnay
TO: wait I know this isn't related to what your saying but here me out
the end of the line is the best song in americana
genocide is the best song in smash
and all I want is the best in ixnay
Hmmmmm
Imma relisten to them rq
TO: I also played bad habit with my sis and dad in the car
BIG MISTAKE
Oh yea, Ixnay one is 100% true
TO: change the world is very close though
I actually like come out and play the most for smash
TO: that is a banger
like number 3
And kinda random but I like get a job for amaracana
Holy typo
Also basic but I also like the kids aren’t alright
TO: yeah. thats good
I like walla walla too
TO: yeah basic but thats a real good one
Ok, now back on track,
HOW HAVE U NOT HEARD MR BRIGHTSIDE???
Like I’ll admit it’s kinda a pop song but it’s soooo popular
And this is a gd ref
TO: wait have you heard there is a light and it never goes out
TO: if my dad heard you say that
he would personally find your ip address and uh do something to you (aka kill)
Imma delete that comment…
TO: lol
its my dads favorite song of all time
Lowkey mid