Music dump

Bro

she fucking hates that song

but

its prob cause i play it alot on piano

but

she overall doesnt like the melody

DONT SAY "KILL HER" SHES THE ONE WHO GOT ME DELTARUNE (to an extent)

TO: I SAID "HOMESTUCK" FOR A GODDAMN REASON

ITS ONE HUNDRED TIMES BETTER THAN THE ORIGINAL (you can't change my mind)

no

she just hates the melody

(and rock in general)

TO: *cries myself to sleep*

SHE HAS AWFUL TASTE

HOW DO U NOT KNOW THE SONG MR BRIGHTSIDE???

Do u know the song ur gonna go far kid?

bro

I DONT :sob:

TO: hot take

I hate that song, I think pretty fly is better

Tomeh, can u educate them?

TO: okay one sec

Respectable, I like their first album

TO: the offspring? or like smash

The album the offspring. And ig I like the new ‘album’

TO: just the punk stuff is shit, 0 new songs

...

TO: I was like, oooo new album

… are you FUCKING KIDDING ME

That’s why it’s in quotes

TO: wait uhh

yeah I might not know it either

Oh, it’s only been one of the most played songs in the US and UK for 10 YEARS!!!

And it’s still there