A place to share music and get feedback. It can be music of any kind, and can even be vocals if u want. IT DOES NOT HAVE TO BE UT/DR RELATED!!! No stealing content or remixing without permission. If ur collabing or remixing use a PM, unless you are looking for people to collab/remix with, in which case make a new post.
can i show any kinds of music (even ones i made in a DAW)
Yup. Any music. Even vocals, though I doubt we’ll see any of that
give me ONE MINUTE
It’s been a minute
ok give me 5
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LPpMS6a0DEBKp4jaRBv0vNa6t420Ji3D/view?usp=sharing
one of my good songs
What’s this?
its a boss battle song for a game im making
Ok. Can’t open rn, but will when I can
imma ping all the music artists, if I miss any lmk
also, if you can, can you upload some of the songs you can play on guitar? im just kinda curious
ok
@Vexodus @HazyCozmos … that’s all.
(if ur already here ur not pinged)
Hi
Hi
Hello
hear me out:
"in-tenna-se" (pronounced "intense") tv time