Looking for SPOILER FREE info on chap5 weird route

There were a lot of theories pre-chapter5 about how the weird route will mess with your save files or something and maby even permanently alter it like geno in Undertale.

Should I use a different user (I'm playing on switch 2 btw) to do the weird route or is it ok to just do it normally.

it deletes your weird route save file

Deadass?

my ass IS Dead

I mean just as long as it does not affect my other saves

RC: mE whEn i wiE :Ɛ

RC: @Tomeh GET OVEW HEWE i'M UNDEWPAYiNG YOU FOW A WEASON >:3

ouch

no i'm pretty sure it does? at least i've heard

RC: wiE NOT DiE >:Ɛ

RC: dis is whY i'm UndEwpAYing YOU... :Ɛ

TO: SHUT FUCK UP YOU DONT EVEN PAY ME FOR THIS

RC: ExActwY ;3

No offence, but could some one just give me a straight answer. Should I use a different account or not?

TO: no its fine it doesn't break your save

really?????

RC: sOwwY dis is Off tOpic i'ww stOp with:Ɛ

RC: it DOES NOT dEwEtE YOUw sAvE :3