Kinda off Topic, but what's the story behind your username/pfp?

Personally, I for addicted to Blooket awhile back and chose that cornball of a name. I really do beg of you, DO NOT GO SEARCHING FOR THOSE OLD POSTS- also that pfp comes from TS!Underswap and years ago I thought it'd be funny if i set it as my pfp

I feel like mine’s obvious.

Yeah but why

For my username, it comes from part of my real name (Xander) mixed with the word Jedi, because when I was younger I thought that jedi were like the coolest and wanted to be one (even though they only exist in Star Wars) and it's just been my go-to username for a lot of things. Oh, and the 11 comes from Roblox, because I had to put that in my name for it to work (that or I was 11 at the time, don't remember)

Well, my usernames uses to be “AshBattlem”, like Ash Ketchum, but then when I went to Wikirby and joined i chose “Poyo22” Because i stopped liking AshBattlem. Later, when I joined the Sonic wiki, it was “SonicMan22,” which was changed to Galacta 22 because Galacta Knight is cool and SonicMan sucks (imagine if i was still called SonicMan)

We know you are at oldest 31

We do?

Roblox is like 19 years old. That plus 11 is 31

Wait

And my OG pfp was just YOUR DANCING TOO LONG because I like them, and then from there it was Jackenstein's pumpkin because I thought YOUR TAKING TOO LONG (and its varients) were just hilarious when first playing the fight. And then Terr Orflick is because of Deltaskew (considering changing back to Jack's Pumpkin tho)

Hint: I am not older than 18

Child

That is I

A

Is me

The baby is you

Not that young

2

Closer, but still nowhere near my actual age

12

I don't know