Very close
47
YOUR RIGHT! /j
She says yay
Nightmare fuel (says the person afraid of dogs after multiple incidents)
gold standard because I like economics and palladium because slightly obscure elements and I was thinking about it when I made it
the economics also has stuff of its own if you're curious
So my real name is Jack
A while ago some of my friends started calling me Jack black because I can do a pretty good CHICKEN JOCKEY
and people called me Jack o lantern in like kindergarten
So
I combined it
So now I’m JACKBLACKOLANTERN
Yaey
See is it weird that I don't let my name or anything be public info?
I mean it’s only ur first name
There are like at least 1000000l0 people nmed Xander or Jack
Not like I’m saying my full legal name
I've genuinely never heard of someone named Xander in my life
How about jack
There an old guy at my church named Jack
Oh no
You’ve found my hidden identity
I’m in your walls
You're old!?
(You can hear a very faint sound coming from above you…)
(You listen closer…)
(It is the ringing…)
(Of the hammer of justice!)
I'm NOT revealing my real name
One time i had to make a username, and i just thought of two random words to go together, which ended up being Splat and Tim. Then i rolled a d100 and got 21.
My pfp is my real life cat
:D(Jack knows the truth)


