waht about my lore... ![]()
Okay you can do that.
Spamton time~
*Ring…
HELLO! YOU’RE SPEAKING TO A [[Business Representative]] OF SPAMTON AND TENNA’S TV TIME!
That voice… you’re Spamton himself, are you not?
Y-YES! AND I WAS JUST ABOUT TO LEAVE TV TIME FOR GOOD… I RECENTLY GOT ANOTHER [Call now] AND-
And this call is no different. Except… you’ll gain more freedom than anyone if you can convince a certain human to give you their… call it a Heart-Shaped Object, would you?
*Spamton got the Kaizo Crystal.
*Later…
Spammy! Spammy! Little Mailman! Where are you!
Oh… I’ve looked everywhere… and I’ve even peered into the Cyber City… but he’s nowhere.
…
what if Kazio Spamton's quirk becomes even worse
L16H7N3R! D0 Y40 N33D $0M3 [5p3c1l_54uc3]?1!
hell no
![]()
Ok I think this was n error but I feel like he would say this i
…why is it math
its funny
and disgusting because its math
![]()
wait yeah
if his text full-on glitched that would be a good fit
yes
we need unintelygible(or wahtever its spelled) spamtom
Totally!
YES
THIS
plus, maybe as an extra thing
With kaizos help, maybe he keeps part of his deal with tenna?
I may be on a long shot here though.
YES
WHEN HE GETS NEO
HIS TEXTS BEGINS BEING LIKE THAT
SOMETIMES WORKING
SOMETIMES NOT
(Helps with breaking the fourth wall)
Unintelligible.
Ramb: Kris? What is it you want to say?
There were… two others backstage with me.
Ramb: TWO! The backstage was completely empty before you came in! I’m sure of it!
Ramb: One would be plausible, but TWO?!? This is unheard of!
Ramb: Although… Tenna’s business partner did get two calls before running off… That seems… abnormal… or wrong… maybe even weird.
Yes, indeed. Kaizo_beta mess around with eram
Cool ass sky mantle.
(coming to cleave Tenna red)
Woah woah woah! Stop right there!
And why… should I… do that?
I’m a professional armorer! And I can tell your armor isn’t quite up to snuff. Here, this should suit you more nicely…
*The Knight got the Kaizo Suit.
*The Knight got the Sharpened Knife.
Thank… you…
You’re welcome!
*The North Wind’s Wrath continued, intending to cleave Tenna red…
I would think that kaizo would mess with dess being “knighted” by friend, but this idea makes it so that whoever the knight is, it’s still a Kaizo knight
Yaaaay ambiguous identity
Y’know, somebody wanted me to use this to make myself more powerful… (referring to Kaizo Crystal)
But I have my own ways of making things tougher!
So take it! You’ve earned it fair and square!
And you’ve earned this too…
*Susie got the Axe of Hope.
*Susie got the Kaizo Crystal.
Heh, thanks old man!
100th post yay! ![]()