It brew

*what?
*what?

@Tomeh @Palladium_standard @Galacta_22 @Xanderjedi11 @Fusion14

Ah, sweet! Manmade horrors beyond my comprehension.

this is gonna be peak I bet

Please tell me you win by doing the Forgotten Land Special (running Rambton over with the semi trucks)

WHAT is this

the attacks need to be like that one game clustertruck where you jump across exploding trucks

Deltaskew

Attack:
When he tries to go into RAMBTON S U M DLX (Super ultra mega deluxe)
He stops and gets hit, you go back and pick up the CHAARGEDKAARD from his dead body
Spare:
The wire gets frayed and he loses power, causing him to be hit.
Once you come back, there’s a very dead rambton hanging in an accidental [OH GOD NO] with the FLYTRAPBOWTIE hanging.

treeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

brewing

Can I please get pinged for Deltaskew stuff?

it bruw, it beuh, it buew, it bew, it dew, it stew.

It cen

wow it did brew good

Ok I’ll add a pinglist

that brew

Peak art

in

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDS