It brew

I just noticed the deltaskew crest on his armor

lol

dol

dollar


Lazy design for light world tenna in this au

Please explain

The shirt is red but his overall look is more like the dreemurr tv

No like
Lemme explain rq
So Tenna (main deltaskew protagonist) is a darkner, the roaring has happened, but stopped, and that allows darkners to be in the light world as normal. They’ve separated from their light world forms, so both things exist (toriels tv and Tenna are different)
And the replacement for Tenna in deltaskew is Terry orflick

(And presumably when one gets damaged so does the other)
...or are they just completely seperate now

Completely seperate
NOTHING
is connected

oh ok
so for dark worlds that were never opened like the pizzarea
what happen to them

Well dark worlds don’t need to be opened to exist

so every darkner's there just in different places? ok!

Yeah I mean they can leave

what happens if someone makes a new object at like a factory
do the rocks' darkner counterparts cease to exist? but they're seperate though...

The new thing at the factory doesn’t have a darkner thing
Destroyed objects still mean the darkner is alive

so no more darkners can ever come alive?

this is peak.

No more darkners can ever come alive unless darkners do the thing which I will not be saying

I have to reread half the things said in this woki