Kaizo knight but everyone (lore included)

Lore making
Read the stuff for KAIZO up top
Make some lore for the effected guys and why/who KAIZO made everyone into their kaizo varients

Battat (since you don’t wanna be pink)

Yea I read that (I read a lot) :D

Soooooo I'll think of stuff ig

Shit I have to go
Don’ expect me for the rest of the day
I’ll let this brew

let it brew like the deltaskew /j

so we got a forgeign god making a fanfic reality?

Aqua Wave * Who is we

My existence! Being acknowledged!

No
That guy sucks

Hey

Why am I here?

Wait I get it now.

:jevil: UEE HEE HEE! WHAT FUN, FUN TO PERFORM!

:johnmantle: (Kaizo) You say you’re fun-loving… Tell me, what would you say if I told you all the world’s a stage?

:jevil: WHAT DO YOU MEAN, MEAN?

:johnmantle: Take this and maybe you’ll see…

*Jevil got the Kaizo Crystal.

*A few hours later…

:jevildance: UEE HEE HEE! MISCHIEF, MISCHIEF! CHAOS, CHAOS!

Seam: My friend, what are you doing?

:jevildance: SIMPLY PLAYING, PLAYING!

Seam: WHAT IN THE EVER-LIVING STARLIGHT DO YOU MEAN?!?!?!

Seam: This is not a game! IT IS A MASSACRE!

:jevildance: WHAT COULD YOU DO? THROW ME IN A CAGE, CAGE AND THROW AWAY THE KEY, THE KEY?

Seam: Yes I shall.

*The Fool’s Gambit was locked away.

*But Seam gained a permanent scar across their face…

*One across their eye and their ear.

:jevildance: LET THE KING, KING HEAR MY WORDS, WORDS!

:jevildance: ALTHOUGH HE NO LONGER HAS ANY SUBJECTS…

:jevildance: FOLLOWING THE NORTHERN KNIGHT SHALL BRING HIS GLORIOUS EMPIRE BACK!

:jevildance: UEE HEE HEE HEE!

Determined Flowery will say japanese voiceclips and english voiceclips

TEN FEET TWENTY THE LARPER MAN

jevil clown crack

Good art, not what we need

Okayeth
Just make it so that this happens after jevil gets the shadow crystal
And so, he goes even more insane and gets more powerful
Getting even more references (almost mentions GASTER by name, mentions the game parts and messes with the menu, etc etc)

That’s the baseline I have for jevil
I cannot make out the specifics

Found the guy I forgot
@Apo1l0coolkid

Guys
Guys come on