Is my freind a larp

he calls kris a she/her then also calls ralsai a she/her (ive corrected him sevral times and he says "i call them by what i see). he also skipped chapter one because he "wants to do fighting instead of learning the story. PLUS he skips all the text and chooses the first choice every time he gets to :torielfacepalm:

she/her kris is a new one.

is this a question? dont seem like one

he probably thinks the knight is royal coat rack or some other character that makes no sense at all

He's definitely a LARPER MAN, LARPER MAN

Larper, also choosing the first choice might mean telling Ralsei Good, Keep Smiling so especially a Larper for torturing Ralsei and Kris.

Well, someone misgendering Kris as a she/her is new XD (they don't really LOOK like a girl or a boy lol)

But uhhhhh... yeah maybe XD

oh my! another larper, larper! he shall be executed, executed!

This sounds exactly like my (irl) friends…

You should kill them
/serious or smth

misgendering kris is insane

ralsei is kinda understandable for the first time, but KRIS?

nah, they might be insufferable idiots, but until I’m older I have to deal with em.

(mostly because I’m too shy to break off bonds with em)

he is a fake fan

not necessarily a live action roleplayer

but he is not really part of the fandom

you know what we mean!!

If one plays the game then one is not a larper.
PLEASE STOP CALLING EVERYTHING BAD "LARPING".
This is not larping. This is being an absolute [DATA EXPUNGED].
Deltarune isn't a game for this entity. Go get them ultrakill.

they’re larping being good

I think y'all're misoverusing larping
just saying

I think I know why you’d say that…

yes I think y'all know indeed

I’ve only used Larper because you all have. I would have otherwise said Poseur.

LAST NYON!