Is my freind a larp

Aqua Wave * I wouldn't say he's larping I'd just say he's being an asshole and obviously doesn't give a shit about the game.

If he's larping anything, it's caring.

Finally I recharged Everything

999 Kawkaws= 499.5 Canoloths

I have Access to All The Kawkaws.

@XoeWarner1 @ImLonely @UrbaneZachary76

All of you shall be corrected instead of by Words, but By Nyon’s and Uleleleles. This music has allowed me to Nyon Without Consumption.

nyooooooooooooooon

Yeah my anger made me last Nyon, unlike the last Jarona it charges the Nyon meter to infinite for 1 post then 999/999 otherwise, so I still have nyons to correct people with, instead of words that can come off as Rude since I'm from a house that uses the spanish equivalent of the C word(As in both same meaning and both words start with C) like other people say darn.

he doesent know who the knight is :gersonlaugh:

give us his home address so we have something to target the PPCC at
once it's fired I can move in to check that nothing remains[1]


  1. if something does remain then TĪRU ŌDĀ FISUTO!!! ↩︎

send the

gang after them

No

NO

NOT THE ELMO STUFFIE

The elmo stuffie will come for the text-skipper

NOBODY DESERVES THE WRATH OF THE ELMO STUFFIE

Little ghost and Rory Nite I get, but you seriously want to release the ELMO STUFFIE?!?!?

Hm. Good point.
I'll save it for that froggit. (They're back btw.)

262 pages

Aqua Wave * Can we please just seperate that joke from them? It's still funny

Okay

Btw

I don’t know that much about the frog

I’m sorry!

censor the name

Send the ultimate crew

No comment on this?

Not a larper, but an extreme fun-lovin' idiot, I'm technically a larp then. Textbook definition larp (Live action role-player)