Introducing our DELTARUNE movie, "Pirates of the DELTARUNE!"

...Then it won't be transparent anymore

Yea, but they can click on it

Here y'all go
image
not press kit material, but at least it will let you click on it
edit: Still don't work so I just uploaded it externally
edit 2: wait what's the purpose of that

What "job"? I don't get paid!
Also, that image was made a while ago...

New Teaser!

Shoutout to @Kk_Cayden_K and @WizardofTheEastCoast for making the logo and posters respectively!
(Lore-wise, there are barely any drops in this teaser, aside from the name of Gaster's crew. But if you like Gaster complaining about lack of charging ports and Aqua shouting McDonalds, you'll love this teaser, if you can even call it that :kriswiggle:)

:blueredsoul:

1 Like

Well, Reddit was a bust.

r/Undertale post: 12 upvotes, 1 comment
r/DeltaruneV2 post: 1 upvote, 0 comments, "waiting for moderator approval"

Undertale Wiki forums on top

Yup
):
Any other media we could do?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvk_ABCwhi8
I mean we have this new teaser now

I mean, one of my ideas was to go to posts like this one and be like "bro, I'm literally making a DELTARUNE movie"

That makes sense

I could post it on GJ

I'd prefer to have GameJolt stay used for Games

I mean, ppl basically use it as TikTok for art and game playthroughs

Having a GJ page would also imply we're giving constant updates on that page, which isn't something I'll be doing

Well I can’t just post it on my account as an ad and say updates will be posted on this wiki or on YT or smth

It's fine, we don't need GJ

Ok, just figured I’d ask since there’s lots of supportive ppl there

Thanks for the suggestion tho

Somebody needs to make like a FilmJolt or something