Introducing our DELTARUNE movie, "Pirates of the DELTARUNE!"

lol maybe

Oh wait I have an idea, u could do an animation stream on twitch or kick or smth

Interesting idea, but idk if it would work
I'm also not the one animating

Ik

Just FYI I've started doing DaVinci Resolve tutorials on my own channel that may or may not include slight teasers at the beginning as preface for why I learned the skill I'm teaching about

(You really don't have to watch them; I'm not sure how info-hungry y'all are)

U know u can breathe right? Like u can take ur time talking. Also this isn’t an insult or anything, the video is cool

Yeah, I know, it truly is something I have to practice

New Teaser!

Context not included.

Anybody who's read this entire post for some reason...

We have a new progress report here!

Necroposting in ur own post detected

…uhh, I totally didn’t do that! (In all serious tho, it’s really kewl that ur making this!)

also really mindboggling that you're doing something this big

Yes, I feel like what makes this so unique is I'd rather tell a longer story that doesn't look so pretty and instead give a lot bigger chunk of content. If you look at DELTARUNE animations pretty much all of them (minus comic dubs and WingSky's movie) are really short. I just wanted to mix it up a little and see what happens.

And seeing how well received this movie is, you'll definitely see more in the future! (WingSky has also confirmed he's making a cinematic universe too, so we can't fall behind!)

U should have a Aquayuru pirate episode as like episode 13 and have references to your movie in it. Or like aqua meets one of the characters from the movie

Actually Aquayuru (season 1?) precedes POTD and will set up the her joining the Wingdings in whatever turns out to be the last episode (currently 10)

wait skywingdings making a CU? cool

Did you actually watch his movie

Are you just trying to pun

/necronecroisnecronowinecro

/necroingisagoodwaytokeepthingsorganized

/necrolarpingiscoolnaoig