Introducing our DELTARUNE movie, "Pirates of the DELTARUNE!"

Sure, but it will take a while due to me not wanting to spend money on an art app and only being able to export one thing per day

Also do u want the bullet one or no? Because that’s more an addition to the logo than a different logo

@Kk_Cayden_K Just export the flag logo (no bullet) in the highest quality form with no compression and then I can photoshop the rest to my liking


Here’s the .png, (or .APNG Ig), I’ll get the transparent one to u tommorow if I can

Don't worry about it, I have my ways in Photopea

Thank you so much for your help with this project! :redsoul:

I was able to edit the logs to make them transparent and add a final few changes (I made the green heart greener like the memes, and I moved the S over a bit for more centering). i was also able to make a copy of the transparent logo as an SVG which is also a big win

Here are the finished products, thank you so much @Kk_Cayden_K!


POTD_logo_noflag
files.catbox.moe/sh6bv7.svg

undertale_text_box (11)

It's treasure :friend:

undertale_text_box (12)

? The SVG?

Oh the PNG of the transparent logo? lemme see if I can fix that

Couldn't get it to work, you might just have to right/hold click and save image

Karma requirement
And it’s a trash heap
And I posted it on deltarune 2

Because chapter 5

Thank you very much

Can I have a link
Edit: nvm I got it

U can fix it just by taking a screenshot of it and uploading that

of what?

The transparent image