Introducing our DELTARUNE movie, "Pirates of the DELTARUNE!"

It’s posted sire

link

It alr has 3 upvotes I posted it like 10 secs ago
https://www.reddit.com/r/Undertale/s/8EXEzdRSOb
I tried me best sir

Thanks! It's so weird having so many people think me and my friends' work is cool
(also I'm a guy btw)

Ok yeah, thought so
It’s a safer bet to use they them on places like that, and it also was kinda referring to all of you
And yeah, of course we’ll compliment you
Were the best nicest funniest greatest social media ever
Right guys
Guys

yes

yeah

...
I have no words.

Palladium please quit your art job

Use this instead

Wait why is it posted on r/Undertale and not r/Deltarune?

Because it's a Deltarune movie, lol

WAIT A MINUTE I JUST REALIZED WHY DID YOU SPOILER TAG IT

never use that word ever fucking again

You insulted my poster creator, you owe me a teaser view

no he's allowed to do that
he is my best friend after all

best friend...?
:friend:

undertale_text_box (25)

:friend:

Yea, I can give u a png format, it just is usually horrible quality unless it’s in .pxi format (pixel image)

@Kk_Cayden_K
Perhaps I could have a PNG and a PXI to compare the differences?
(Also, if it's not too much of a hassle could I have the transparent version AND the flag one)