Introducing our DELTARUNE movie, "Pirates of the DELTARUNE!"

oh okay.

Actually, do you keep the PSD/whatever project files you use for these? I'd love to edit them and perhaps use them as the official key art

like the movie poster or the wanted poster

uh... both?

i can give you the moive posters(and by this the reasorces to do so)
not the wanted ones tho. i would but i never saved them individually
sorry

Oh, that's completely okay

yeah if i could i would but i made the moive poster in google slides and i don't want my email out

Why is this genuinely peak af
Ts is the most :raised_hand::face_holding_back_tears::raised_back_of_hand: I’ve seen in a while
If I can do anything, ask
(I may not get to it I’m lowkey a procrastinator)

Oh okay, I'll probably use the posters for a few promos
Maybe a funny non-canon teaser called "Gaster gets a bounty put on his head"

YAY

Uh, tell people, help build the hype
(I'm too scared to dive into the dark depths known as Reddit)

Oh I have Reddit
Can I do that :pleading_face:
I will delve for this

Godspeed

I will not be innocent after this venture

I really just added a short thing at the beginning saying who it was and stuff, then pasted the Q and a, should I just include b33f and wizards stuff? @PawnShop75

Tnclude it all, if possible, make sure to mention that the Q&A is a week old and progress is in a much different position now.

thanks for being my puppet lol

Ok!

@WizardofTheEastCoast

Absoulte Wizamea(Wizard plus cinema)

...did you ever post anything