Introducing our DELTARUNE movie, "Pirates of the DELTARUNE!"

Actually sick, do you think I could have versions that both have the flag and don't?

Sure

If u want u can give me some ideas of things to put in the letters, i gtg rn tho so i cant work until later

no worries!
(i have no ideas lol)

You also don't have to put something in every letter, as that may compromise readability.

I’m not, just the ones with places I can add things in. (Like a bomb rolling down S, or a bullet or sword as i)

This is either progress update 2 or the finished version, idk what else to add, but I’ll still work on it if I have time. So ig u choose @PawnShop75

Here’s some more:

@Kk_Cayden_K
I'm really liking logo #2. I feel like we should probably put something in the letters of T, E, or S because it kind looks a little lopsided since only one side has letters with things in them.

Aside from that, I couldn't ask for anything better. Thank you so much for drawing these!

Ofc, I’m gonna add things to those letters, just looking at images for ideas rn.

Also, what is the spear-looking thing in logo #1? (Dark fountain turned on its side?)

No offense I just have no artistic ability or vision

It’s a bullet… with a trail behind it…

Oh geez... I really have no artistic vision

I’m finally done:


Also if u want the bullet or other variants just ask, I have them saved

I have no words. I think I can image edit myself the final tweaks I want to do, thank you so much for the work you've done for this project!

wait, is this a screenshot? It's still amazing, but I've noticed there's some noise/compression artififacts

@Kk_Cayden_K
Found the problem. You saved them as JPEGs, which cause all sorts of ugly artifacts. Any way I could get them as PNGs?

Hey @PawnShop75, i made the poster


oh and here are all the wanted posters

...What the heck am I supposed to say these are so peak?!

(Also, I named the Roaring Knight Rory Nyte in the film lol)