Introducing our DELTARUNE movie, "Pirates of the DELTARUNE!"

nice traolier

Where have i seen that style before?
I think a meme where Greenster shoots Susie with an AK47

Also i approve :thumbsupkris:

Thanks! That means a lot, especially considering just how different this project is from most of the others you see around here

i'm working on a movie poster rn

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3368404089 this might work

Awesome, but a lil' too different looking from the game's boxes.
Plus, we add our dialogue-post animation.

oh okay

"Join the army" post I think.

"spoiler"

anime birdly :redsoul:

@Kk_Cayden_K Just asking (I know it's not the end of the week yet technically), but are you still up for drawing our logo?

Sure, getting back from my trip soon, I’ll do it tommorow

Don’t Sound Boxes exist for the dialogue to use? Because I know people did it for Kawkaw so why wouldn’t they do it for other characters.

Absolutely can't wait

I entirely could just copy and paste the sound bites again and again for the textboxes. The only problem is I've generated ~250 dialogue boxes, and we're DEFINITELY not done. I could in theory copy and paste for each character typed, but uh, that'd increase editing time exponentially for something that isn't THAT important in comparison.
(I assume that's what you meant by "sound boxes")

Not what I meant, I meant people Made Morshutalk but for Kawkaw, so Maybye they did that to other Deltarune textboxes.

Oh, also what dimensions do you want it to be?

Whatever you think looks best. Anything would be better than that garbage I made.

wip: