Introducing our DELTARUNE movie, "Pirates of the DELTARUNE!"

I think I might have hid the teaser too well by making it a random YouTube link at the top and then burying what it actually leads to in the starting paragraph. For those who want to watch the teaser that got wronged by my terrible formatting, click here!

Made some (tenative?) logos. I've always had the idea of future films being named "(things) of the DELTARUNE" and so on.

(If anyone wants to make/edit these logos to make a better one and propose it as the actual logo, I won't be opposed to it.)

Holy fucking shit

That's it there nothing else to read

Pls say u guys will use that one track in the movie

we're planning on using it as the credits theme!
This remix in particular (with lyrics)

I’m pretty good at pixel art, I could try and redraw it

Though I won’t have time until the end of next week

It's completely okay, I was just spitballing, and our current logo is quite fine now. So don't feel any need to!

Ik, I’m just trying to draw as much as possible, and this is another way to do that.

can i make a poster for it?

sure!

This is

EPIC

...Also, is Gerson there?

He appears once in the starting cutscene alongside a Rudinn to cement the Lightners+Darkners AU

Changed my PFP, here's the full image if you want an adorably terrifying FRIEND wearing a pirate hat to stare you down behind all your windows (aka be your wallpaper)

@Muddtile @MidKnight why do youse names both starte with m

no

:friend::pirate_flag:

OH BOY, DO I GOT A SPECIL NEW [Movie Teaser] FOR YOU!
(we released a new teaser, this time it's actual footage from the movie, watch it using the link above)

k