Hiya

hi

hello again! :D

yeah thinking of usernames is difficult I just put a fake name (shockingly no Apollo isn't my real name lol) and put some numbers in it and then added cool kid because I'm very cool

Hiya yourself
My name is Jack
I sometimes make art
I have an Au for deltarune

We do a lot of things here

Mostly ut/dr

But

We also do many off topic things

We are silly’s

Welcome

Also press your pfp in the top right corner and press preferences to change your pfp, pronouns, description, background, and a lot more

Go to display to change your theme

Do you have any protein?

:friend:

FYI many people here have developed "quirks" things they do to their posts to make them unique, such as add z's to words or change text colors

:friend:

OH RIGHT! INTRODUCTIONS!!!

I'm Apo1l0coolkid, but you can call me Apollo!

I am genderfluid, but most of the time you can use he/him :tennadance: :+1:

I listen to an ungodly amount of music (check my bio), and also play piano, drumset, and trumpet

uhhh

UHHHH

oh also (as everyone knows) I change my PFP like, daily. no joke :sob:

I am drawing pluey in an anime dress right now

I also drew Spamton and Tenna in an anime dress

oh right ABOUT TENNAaAAAAA.... he's like my favourite character ever (its kinda obvious)

MidKnight, He/him

I just send posts have fun also relatively new

:friend:

wow

thats cool!

why do you put friend at the end of every post

Hi!
I'm Palladium.
I'm the local moron around here!
...I don't have the games.
:stuffed_flatbread: :friend: :+1:

why you larpin'

Them and @Muddtile like FRIEND a lot.

...
The irony of that statement is wild (nigh everyone calls me that...)

damn straight

yeah you larper

throws tomatoes

Yeah cuz I just have the games for decoration EVERYONE BOO HIM

It's me and Muddtile's quirk

(He's the original I didn't know there was already a FRIEND)

:johnmantle:

you dont play them?

Yes I do

I was making fun of palladium

TO: yES oNe oF tHem iS mE :3