Hiya

hi

i am puer57

you might see me post stupid stuff sometimes

:friend:

we both like friend very very much

:friend::+1:

My name is wizard
It rhymes with gizard
It also rhymes with lizard
It also rhymes with twizard /ref

I would say my name, but you can see it. I would say you can probably see me a lot on this wiki, but I have left for month on end like 5 times,,, leaves

Hello.

You have been warned...

I call it a Wizard
rhymes with Grug

THAT'S BECAUSE YOU ARE

is bro a larper or a real "hacker"

olllooo

β€˜

Ahh there's the 𝔐𝔬𝔱π”₯𝔒𝔯𝔣𝔲𝔠𝔨𝔒𝔯 who thougth :ralsei:Ralsei was a 𝑔𝒾𝓇𝓁 even with 𝔼𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕐. π•Šπ•€β„•π”Ύπ•ƒπ”Ό. 𝕄𝕆𝕄𝔼ℕ𝕋. HE's called a BOY or a HE/HIM

I'm not a hacker I just know some HTML and make programs and try too...

uh...

bye!

thanks that's all i needed to finally κ€˜κ€€κ’’κ’’ the β„œπ”¬π”žπ”―π”¦π”«π”€ π”Žπ”«π”¦π”€π”₯𝔱
since No L got out-of-bounds and i can't use *it snewgraves...

So, in other words another ICBM enthusiast who messed up somewhere along the lines.
I'll add you to the list.

Wait, there's a list for that?

I mean, I know more than one IRL.
...
...Don't ask, I have a diverse friendling group.

rhymes with grug

:plue: :+1:

King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard reference?!

And I thought I was the larper here... (note: he does not listen to that band)

Guys, IT WAS A GRAVITY FALLS REFERENCE
it was a reference to episode 2