Hey ya!

Hello! I'm new to the UTDR Wiki Discussions, so I was hoping at least someone in the comments could give me some tips to help me fit in. But, here's some background knowledge:

  1. I played Undertale in October of 2025 when a friend recommended it to me because I was playing EarthBound at the time. (By the way, I'm also an EarthBound fan!)
  2. Not long after, I found out about Deltarune, which I started playing when chapters 3 & 4 came out. (Yes, I know about the 3 year wait fans had to go through)
  3. By the way, I have played chapter 5, and I play on Nintendo Switch 2, so I don't know what category that puts me in, but I just wanted to let you know.
  4. I am a HUGE UTDR nerd, as well as my friends. So, you don't have to educate me about the lore at all.

Well, I think that's about it. I look forward to being a wonderful member of the UTDR Wiki Discussions. Toodles!

  1. have fun
  2. be yourself
  3. have fun
  4. LIST_REDUNDANCY_ERROR

Hey Micro Froggit! I’m Kiko. Nice to meet ya!

Nice to meet you too!

sup im fusion

uh yeah

TO: hi

Hell (o) FRIEND
:friend: :ralseiwave:

when did you all join the fanbase?

TO: when i played utdr or join this thingy

when you started playing utdr

TO: i played ut like 2019 but i played dr like a year ago

hi i like floradinn

how to fit in the wiki:

  1. be yourself
  2. don’t be an asshole (but you don’t seem like an asshole so good job)
  3. have fun
  4. have fun
  5. list duplicate error

cool

around 2019-2020

awesome

It would appear I don't fit in
Do to the "don't be an a- :boom: - hole" criteria
:friend: :ralsplat:

dang

nah, I’d say you’re not an asshole

like a few years ago

WELCOME TO THE UNDERGROUND-
/Ref
:friend: :papyrus: :sans: