Hey ya!

if you're wondering how I made my profile pic, I used a web version of Ms paint called js paint

i want

BALLS

uhhh...

wlecmeo to the udngreonud

give us your (basket)balls

not in the welcome post!!!,!!!!

(baskets)are(something)you(need)in(minecraft)need(life)of(something)very(important)

>name is antsizedfroggit

>checks pfp

>ant sized froggit

>true advertising

Don't ask
It's for your mental health
:friend: :+1:

thx

Salutations comrade.
Welcome to the [DATA EXPUNGED].

welcome [[my first customer!]]! to [[one size fits all]] in you need to [[give]] [[your old friend]] all your [[KROMER]]

no but in all seriousness welcome to the underground
we are happy to have you friend :friend:
it would be more than recommended that you would be yourself. can't wait to see you around :sparkles:

Is writing an art?

Aqua Wave * Sup. I'm usually pretty active here.

Hi

Aqua Wave * MidKnight unjalse that now

Hello. Here are the rules:

Don't be mean

Have fun

I shall leave now puny mortals.

Get back here
You leaving is not authorized
:friend:

id say its a form of art yeah

why am i getting late on ALL welcome posts
welcome
also idk the tips for fitting in because i dont think anybody here actually fits on something (including me) so just dont be an asshole