Finally, I have my game figured out (mostly)

ah, so @ZealandiaMapping 's lore

What

trolled people with those, never again

What's the best one to live in?

See their channel's AFoW, absolute cinema

If you can somehow convince the Nippakans to let you live there, it's great. It's a paradise, with great people. However, it's secluded, requires manual labour, and isn't as advanced as the other countries.

If you wanted something closer to our civilization, Regantium would be the best. The weather isn't as good and there are definitely bad people there, but it's the most advanced country in the world.

anddd there goes Nippaka, thank you disability

Guess I'm going to Regantium then

OK so what are the economics of this place

Ah shit I don't have an economy figured out yet

ruh roh

https://undertale.wiki/d/t/mere-words-cannot-describe/4363

@JACKOBLACKOLANTERN Jacky Wacky, dis fo u
Also what happened to your pfp

Gru got ‘im with the shrink ray :pensive_face:

Anyways, this'll be a little challenge.
I'm gonna remove it from here and post it as a proper challenge.

Who shrank Jack