Favorite character from the Fun Gang?

yea
but (no shipping n teh wiki) so

Having slight fictional character crushes when you were a teenager is weird now?

None of this has to do with shipping

I'm a teenager and I don't? Then again I am ace so... maybe I'm the weird one

@Galacta_22 how about you

I can understand why you'd feel this way in that case
"Ayo" is kind of a weird way to say anything though but whatever

Yes

Um

Ralsei is literally how I fully realized I was gay

So yeah

Same
Ralral made me realize I like femboys

Ok so I'M the weird route here

Yep

I mean it's because of him that I realised what is a femboy
Still not as wild as y'alls but still something

I'm pretty sure what you guys are calling femboy is actually just cross dressers

Does ralral crossdress though?

Well he's wearing a dress

Is it a dress? I thought it was a robe of sorts

I think he's both but I don't think the design should really determine if he's a femboy or not

I don't know, I thought that a femboy meant a guy who looks like or dresses like a girl
And I clearly remember that during my first playthrough when Ralsei took his hat off the first thing I said was "why does he look like a girl" and only after that "omg he's so cute"

Crossdresser is a guy dressing like a girl though? (I guess vice versa since it's not feminine dresser but idk tbh)

Lemme answer all our queeries rq


Take with a few grains of salt tho since this is da Google AI Overview