Favorite character from the Fun Gang?

  • Kris
  • Susie
  • Ralsei
  • Noelle
0 voters

Sorry no Birb or Lancah, I don't consider them a part of the Fun Gang
And if you don't consider Noelle a member as well, just know the reason I added Noelle is 85% so I could vote for her personally and 15% because I think she is one

I just love Noelle platonically, just seeing her cheery and cute default sprite never fails to make me smile immediately
I also like how she's a more complex character than just a "cheery neighbor girl"
Her obsession with Susie is also funny to watch for me

How could you not include Lancer in The Lancer Fan Club :pensive_face:

Also because she can snewgrave people

Well, Fun Gang is fanon, I guess.
...Is Ralral therefore not the correct option?

Cuz he's such a goat everyone would vote him

This is a hard choice between Susie and Ralsei for me
They're both extremely well written and compelling, maybe Susie more, but I've always been a Ralsei fan
I actually had something of a crush on Ralsei when I was younger

Does that make you gay

Yeah

Did you mean: perchance

I just realized who I'm talking to
Uh oh

Don't be so confident
I can beat you without the mantle

Beat this

Editing a image just for a single reply is dedication :+1::+1::+1:

if berdly's not here noelle shouldn't be

Noelle has a route for herself, I think it's fair