Favorite character from the Fun Gang?

Ayo???

I didn't die in this thread tho?

Also

RALRAL

what???????
how does the weird route, a route where you make KRIS do weird stuff, including killing BERDLY mean that noelle is a fun gang member?

?
He's not dead though
He's very much alive he's just in a coma

okay fine doing serious harm to berdly to the point where he's holding on by a thread

I edited it with the intent of only use it in a single reply (because you don't die very often), I thought it was relevant to what


said.

Challenge aquired: destroy xander

because it shows her importance?
idk

https://x.com/tobyfox/status/1063270097110949888

aight I'm beat
even though berdly's epic

@Fwugradiation

makes you die of death

vro got hit with the nike logo

Oh okay I actually forgot about this image cool :+1:

What do you mean by that

You make Kris make Noelle
Noelle kills Berdly
The weird route is centered on Noelle

not kills but yea

I mean that's weird vro