Erererer fight me, sans undertale last breath resurrection

oh okay

Jaronapellets

@sansbot roll 5d40

:game_die: 4, 13, 26, 19, 23

@Errandomguy62 you gonna do sum or did they catch you

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @sansbot display help.

Not yet

good cuz ima go zoon

Soon without the speech quirk is

This could just be time zone differences, but most of the time you're active in this thread it's super late or super early for me

@Errandomguy62 you there yet

Definitely time zones

School, so not very often
Due to coindences, I have’t been able to use dis

well you dere noew

ye ima respect yer ass when you at school, dont wanna get you into the principles office for talking to some "faceless demon bum" (idk what they would say)

Idk man
I’ll be able to talk a decent bit
But not as much as before
Also, I got promoted in trust level!!!

me to i got promoted to trust level like 2 weeks ago or sum

HERE I COME
iniative
@sansbot roll 1d20

:game_die: 1

Oh
Okay
Uhhh
Ummm

You fight your own after images

ello is the fight thing still in this thread @Errandomguy62