Erererer fight me, sans undertale last breath resurrection

I should’ve told you I was eating so I could take a break, next time I’ll focus entirely on eating so I can focus on fighting after

Is thy back yet @Xanderjedi11
Or even @MidKnight or I’d even settle for @EvilandHomophobicKnight.

orthodontist appointment
:friend: :ralsplat:

Uh oh
I wish ye luck

(I'm done eating, but idk if I can actually come back to this quite yet.)

Uhhh…okay?

I’ll give you ten minutes.

(Not quite long enough. Something else might be in the way. I don't mean to vaguepost about it but it's... hard to explain.)

Okay
Uhhh
I hope whatever is happening is good and not bad
I’ll see you in like
An hour

this has been more than an hour gangy gang gang

Shut

noe

I got school again :(

well damn, atleast you arent sick anymoe, foight or smth? went hiding again cuz am coward like that (no heals also hp is 79)

@Errandomguy62 you in da batroom

hello

In class, risking it all for this reply

oh fu

ok ill wait for holidays for you to caht

No it’s okay sometimes
Don’t expect an immediate reply at any point tho